Services are Sunday at 9a and 11a
Our God has been so gracious, and blessed us so that we have the opportunity to make more room for those far from Christ. You are invited to join us for worship!
2150 TX-121 Business
Lewisville, TX 75067
One Community Church- Lewisville
Who We Are
We are a body of believers in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, that desires to create environments where the unchurched love to attend and the churched are fully engaged.
- Missional Living – As we are living out mission-focused lives, we become closer to God. Because of the love of Jesus Christ, we should be compelled to daily lead others to the Gospel.
- Relevant Environments- Our desire is to create relevant environments for children and adults. We must learn how to use a bridge relationally to turn the light on spiritually.
- Strategic Service – As Christians, we realize through service in the area of greatest need, we can focus on strategically using our unique gifts in alignment with God’s will.
- Authentic Community is to be fully known, and fully loved. We desire to create genuine connections through praying for, rejoicing with, and caring for others.
- Biblical Authority – We believe that the Bible is our instruction book from God. We demonstrate hope to those outside the church as they watch us live under the authority of Scripture.
- Intentional Apprenticing – Just as Jesus guided and prepared His disciples for His departure, it is our responsibility to invest in and pour our time and talents into others.
Intimacy with God begins with spending unhurried time with Him. True relationship and intimacy is developed through time spent in prayer and study of the Bible.
God: Our purpose is glorify God in all that we do (Matthew 22:37).
Grace: We know that we are saved by grace, so we seek to constantly extend grace to others (Ephesians 2:8).
Going: Our ultimate goal is to go out and make more disciples for Christ (Matthew 28:19-20).
Growing: We are in constant pursuit of denying ourselves so that we can better reflect Christ (1 Peter 3:18).
Giving: As managers, not owners of God’s resources, we always seek to steward them well (Luke 6:38)
Groups: We believe that growth happens best in the context of small, connected groups of believers (Acts 2:46-47)
Gifts: All good things come from God, and we desire to honor Him with what we’ve been gifted (1 Corinthians 12:4-7).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-854-1280 for more details.